1. Members must pay their membership promptly. Any members who are more than 6 weeks behind with their membership payment may not be allowed to play.
2. Members may bring guest members up to a maximum of 6 times per year.
3. Courts can only be booked up to 7 days in advance, except for club team matches.
4. Members and guests must wear non-marking footwear that is not worn outdoors.
5. Members must ensure that the club is secured when they leave the building if nobody else is on site.
6. Members must report any defect in the courts to a member of the committee.
7. Under sixteen years olds must be supervised by an adult.
8. There will be an annual general meeting once a year at which the committee will be elected, the subscriptions will be set for the following year and all members can attend. The accounts will be available for members to view.
9. The committee will hold meetings as necessary to determine expenditure and other actions.